Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Teething.......

Reilly's first 2 teeth are coming in! He is getting both of the bottom middle ones. We started noticing the first one pop up on Saturday and now the second one is breaking through. This means grumpy Reilly and tired Mommy!!!!! Nothing makes him happy for more than 10 minutes! Lots of screaming and not wanting to be put down. Unfortunately, it is too hot and humid here right now so going for walks isn't really an option (don't get me wrong I am NOT complaining about warm weather, I LOVE warm weather, it just limits what can be done outside with a 6 month old.) I now understand the frustration parents have when their children are "bored" with a million toys sitting in front of them! The limited options we have in the house has resulted in me walking around our place with Reilly on my hip, practically in circles, for the majority of the day. At least I'm getting exercise right!?!
Today has by far been the worst "fuss" day of them all. I know its not his fault and he isn't choosing to hurt it just makes it so hard for me to watch! I wish I could wave a magic wand and tell the hurt to go away and give me my precious smilie lil' boy back. :( Thank goodness he still shows me a glimpse of that adorable smile a few times throughout the day!
That's all for now but enjoy a few pics from the past week:

passed out after a bottle

if you look closely you can see the 2 white spots on his lower gums!

standing up by himself like a "big boy" trying to get the tv remote

haha looks like he is getting ready to throw a pitch!

Teething + Tired = grumpy messy Reilly that needs a bath!

Just minutes later having fun in the tub! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment