Wow....I knew it had been awhile since I wrote a blog but since the middle of October! Over the next couple days I will try to catch up on some posts to fill you in on the past couple months. I guess I will start with Halloween.
Reilly has been in love with dogs ever since I can remember. Whenever he sees a dog he squeals in excitement, wants to run over to it, and says "Ruf Ruf". For this reason I thought the perfect costume for him would be a puppy dog. :) The first time I tried the costume on him he screamed bloody murder, so once Halloween came I was very skeptical the costume would even be worn out the door. Surprisingly he left the costume on. We went trick or treating on base with our friends the Dolce's. Their daughter Adrianna is around the same age as Reilly so it was nice to go at a similar pace around the neighborhood. At first, Reilly didn't really know what to think. He started out a bit hesitant but once he figured out he would get candy for going up to the doors he seemed to enjoy it more. At the end he would even say "Ruf Ruf" to the people as he was picking out the candy. It was super cute and I wish I would have gotten it on video! After trick or treating we let him come back and have a piece of candy. His face was priceless when I poured out his bag on the floor and he saw tons of candy in a big pile laying out in front of him. Luckily the night wore him out and he actually went to bed pretty easily. Here are a few pictures from carving our pumpkins and Halloween.
No comments:
Post a Comment