Monday, September 19, 2011

Best Buds Playing

Reilly and Rufus have become best buds. Now that Reilly can interact more with Ruf-man they seem to be just like brothers. I know some may think the term "brothers" about a baby and dog isn't the correct term but they play with each other, share with each other, and don't always get along with each other. Reilly now throws the ball to Rufus, plays tug-a-war with Ruffy's rope and feeds him his teething biscuits and cheerios when I'm not looking. I have even caught Reilly giving Rufus his nuk to lick then put it back in his mouth! I know GROSS! Above is a video of Reilly and Rufus playing. They seem to do this at least once or twice a day now. I think its adorable that they get along and play with each other so I wanted to share it with all of you. ENJOY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment