Sunday, August 28, 2011

8 Months

Reilly Roo is 8 months! He now is def. more mobile! He crawls everywhere....and FAST! I turn my head for a second and he is trying to take bottles out of the bar or crawl into the dog crate. Luckily, I finally got a baby gate to block off the kitchen so he can no longer get into the dog food bowls. YUCK! He also can pull himself up to stand against pretty much anything.
The newest thing he has done happened Friday when he waved for the first time! I found this to be extremely exciting! it was so cute but he hasn't done it too many time since. I hope to get it on video to show soon because it was adorable!
In the past month he has gotten 7 teeth and another one is on the way. This means when he bites me...it hurts! Reilly seems to love to bite my left shoulder. I have been left with teeth marks and bruises. Its like he thinks its a game because as soon as he does it he looks at me real fast and laughs out loud. So now I need to try to teach him not to do it. Hopefully I can accomplish this task soon!
When we weighed him on his 8 month birthday (yesterday) he weighed 20.2 lbs and was 28.5 inches long! That makes him 60.8% for weight and 77% for height. I finally uploaded the pictures on my phone so here are some pics from over the last month!  ENJOY!!!
Reilly Roo drinking water from a straw

army crawling

relaxing

so excited to sit in the big boy seat of the shopping cart!

excited for the football season

standing in his playpen

passed out after his bottle

crawling around in "the coolest jeans your ever will poop in" (huggies jean diapers)

standing up against the dog crate

crawled in the dog crate

8 months old!

blurry but one of the only ones I caught him smiling in!

No comments:

Post a Comment