Sunday, December 18, 2011

Thanksgiving





not to sure about the turkey..

he was soooo tired after dinner!
Reilly had a great first Thanksgiving. I always loved the holidays growing up (and still do) so I am super excited for Reilly to experience the holidays for the first time. We started out the day watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. I normally don't let Reilly watch TV but figured I would make an exception. Honestly, he didn't seem like he could care less! He maybe danced for 10 seconds when a song was on but that was it. (Guess its a good thing because if he saw something he liked he may want to watch it all the time!) Later in the day we went over to my Aunt Mary's house for Thanksgiving dinner. With Reilly ALWAYS seeming to want food I figured this would be the perfect holiday for him and perfect time to try turkey and mashed potatoes for the first time. He ended up not taking much of a morning nap and slept through the meal. After he woke up we gave him some food. He didn't like the turkey too much but loved the mashed potatoes and homemade applesauce. We are so thankful to have family living so close and not have to travel for the holidays. Above are a few pictures from Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment