Sunday, March 31, 2013

Mimi's visit

My mom came out for quick visit while Alex was gone for a month in February. It was supposed to be a fun break from a month alone but seemed like a lot of things were trying to rain on our parade. About an hour after we got home from the airport Alex called with the dreaded news about the deployment, the next day I had the 3 hour glucose test, and the next day I got the dreaded news I had gestational diabetes. Even with all that we still managed to get some things done. We got a huge start on the nursery, reorganized the kitchen, and started to reorganize to basement. Although we were worn out by the end of her 3 day visit it was nice to get so much done and keep busy.
Unfortunately, we didn't get too  many pictures but here are a few pictures from the little gym class we took Reilly too while she was here.








No comments:

Post a Comment