I decided to be a little creative with the second baby and decorate his nursery from scratch (not using a bag set). I was thinking it would be so much fun, but actually it was a little stressful trying to find things to match in the colors I picked. Winter/spring is not the right time to shop for aqua, citrus orange and lime green (but now that its done I can of course find things everywhere)!
The big pieces were the crib and
amazing rocker/glider/swivel/recliner chair. The chair is amazing and "ohh so comfortable"! Everything I dreamed of for a chair in my babies nursery and it will def get some great use. We got both big pieces in white. White is just so clean, crisp, and innocent when I think of a babies room. It is also versatile so it can fit into another room more easily in the future. Since we will be moving when Coop will be less than a year old we decided not to paint the walls in his room like I originally imagined. Because of this, I decided to paint a bare dresser to match. I am so happy with the results! Here are some pictures of what I think is his super cute modern nursery. (can't find pics of the bookshelf on the other side of the room right now but will try to add it on later)
 |
| The amazing chair! |
 |
| He looks like such a little peanut in his "huge" crib :) |
 |
| Cooper Ryan Keller |
No comments:
Post a Comment