Monday, March 28, 2011

Pics from the trip


Mimi reading on of Reilly's favorite sesame street books "Bubbles Bubbles"

Reilly talking to his Great Grandma Baboo! <3

Papa and Reilly at his first night at North Shore Country Club for pasta night

Reilly and Jaf

Joel and Reilly relaxing

haha i love this one

playing with grandpa


all wrapped up after a bath

Aunt Beth holding Reilly
It was a great trip home and so nice that Reilly got to meet his family in Wisconsin. It was so special to have Reilly meet his great grandma Baboo! Unfortunately while we were there Reilly contracted conjunctivitis (pink eye). I think I was so excited for everyone to meet him I didn't stick to my guns and make sure everyone that held him washed their hands! Thankfully we caught it and he is on eye drops now to make it better. (So now I am I going to go back to being the overprotected mother but people will just have to deal with it cause I am going to do everything in my power to keep my baby healthy!)
I was so lucky that I was able to go home while Alex was traveling for a week. I was def freaking out a bit to be alone with a newborn while he was gone. I am very comfortable and know that I am an AMAZING mom but thinking about doing everything myself (including all the night time feedings) I was a bit overwhelmed! Every day that goes by makes me more and more confident as a mother. I don't think I will ever look forward to Alex leaving on a work trip but I know that I will be ok and can hold down the fort while he is gone!
It is crazy to think that the next time we will be back in Wisconsin Reilly will most likely be crawling! We plan to go back to spend 4th of July with the family and can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment