Reilly has been teething non-stop since a couple weeks ago. Poor little man currently has one of his top front teeth pushing through and from the looks of it might have the one next to it coming in soon too! I feel bad that he is so uncomfortable. We can now see 5 teeth in his little mouth! I always thought he would get one tooth and then like a month later get another....not 5 in 2 weeks like he just got! Little Reilly Roo is a trooper!
Because of all his teething....he only slept for maybe an hour total today and nothing seemed to make him happy for long. He never wanted to be in the same spot for more than a little bit. Little guy always wanted to be on the move! Above are 2 videos. The first is of Daddy walking him around the house and the second is of him riding a toy that a friend gave us. I will try to post a pic of all his teeth sometime this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment