It is finally starting to feel like winter in Massachusetts! We actually have snow that stayed around for a bit and it has continued to snow all day. Of course I am the mom that thought I was all preparred for the snow since I got his cute little snow suit a few months ago but this morning when I woke up to people playing in the snow I realized I did not have a baby sled for little Reilly Roo or waterproof snow boots! Luckily, our friend Heather let us borrow her baby boys things so we could have Reilly enjoy his first time sledding in the snow.
He was kinda a mix of emotions in all about 2 minutes. He was very unsure of the sled at first then once I started pulling it he had fun. After a couple minutes we had the idea to let him try to walk in the snow.....Not really sure what I was thinking since I still can't walk in the snow sometimes at my age..but we tried it. And about 2 steps in he did a nice little face plant and was about done with the snow after that! So we brought him inside to get nice and warm.
 |
| having fun |
 |
| trying to walk in the snow |
 |
| right before the face plant.... |
All and all it went pretty well. He enjoyed it and I hope we didn't scar him from accidentally letting him face plant because I am sure we will get a bunch more snow in the coming months. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment