Sunday, January 15, 2012

Splish Splash Reilly Takin' a Bath :)

Reilly was loving all the bubbles in the bathtub this morning. He would take handfuls of the bubbles and put them up to his face and he even tried to blow the bubbles off his hands like I was doing. At one point he was giggling so hard because Rufus was trying to lick the bubbles up from the edge of the bathtub. One of his other favorite things to do in the bath is dance to the splish splash song I sing to him. It's all so cute! I tried to capture a few pictures of him enjoying bath time. :)
dancing to the splish splash Reilly's taking a bath song I sing to him :)

all smiles

playing with the bubbles on the edge of the bathtub

he was letting rufus lick his hand full of bubbles


Reilly loves his Ruffy!

No comments:

Post a Comment