Reilly had his first swim lesson today. We already knew he was an obvious natural (with parents that met competitively swimming in high school how could he not be!?) but we were very excited to see him in the big pool in an organized lesson. I must be honest and part of me was thinking "is it really worth it to pay to put him in lesson at 12 months?" and "would he really get anything more from the lesson than he would from us just taking him to the pool ourselves?" Who really knows..... but after today's class he loved it. Therefore, so did we.
He had so much fun in the water. It was absolutely adorable. I know I am his mom and anything he does can be adorable (except some of those dirty diapers he leaves for me!) but it is so much fun and just fills my heart with joy seeing him smile and giggle the way he does in the pool. Alex went in the water with him today and I was the proud mommy on the side with my amazing camera snapping a hundred pictures. :)
 |
| loved the water from the start |
 |
| kicking |
 |
| having fun splashing |
 |
| this is his little "model" look |
 |
| all wrapped up in his duckie towel after the lesson :) |
It was so fun to see how much he enjoyed the lesson and we can't wait for the next one!
No comments:
Post a Comment