The weekend of Alex's b-day I was downtown Boston 4 days in a row! It was great!!! It is so nice to live so close to an amazing city and actually be able to do little day trips into Boston whenever we wish. Friday, (Alex's b-day) we went to Boston to a great improv show with friends. Saturday, Alex and I went to the Sox game with Reilly (see earlier post). Sunday, we went to the Public Garden with close friends from base the House's and the Boerboom's.
(Just as a little side note- I know I have mentioned my friends on base before but I thank God everyday to have finally met such fun people who are in similar points in their lives and still like to be young and have fun! Love you guys!!!!!)
On Monday, Reilly and I went into the city to cheer on a former teammate of mine from Wright State run the Boston Marathon. I met his wife Kelly and father downtown and we got to experience what it was like to ride the "T" (subway) with babies in strollers on one of the busiest days of the year..... let's just say it wasn't the easiest thing in the world to do and I am so happy I wasn't doing it alone! It was a great day and so nice to get to meet up with them all again.
Quite the exciting weekend to say the least. Here are pics from all our fun!
| saying "hi" to all the flowers :) |
| Aaron and Kelly after the Boston Marathon |
| playing in the pool after a hot day |
No comments:
Post a Comment