So anyway...we took Reilly to his first (def not last) game and we had a blast!
Earlier in the day I got Reilly a t-ball set and took him outside to learn how to play ball.
After a little photo session we went downtown to Fenway.
We got into the park early so not many people were there yet. We got our favorite spot and even ended up near other Hanscom people. It was great. Reilly got to walk around, sit in the seats, and look around at EVERYTHING. We even got him his first foam finger! The foam finger wasn't a hit for too long though. As soon as he figured out he couldn't eat it, he didn't seem interested. I think the most exciting part of the whole trip for him was seeing "Wally" the big green monstah mascot on the field and the pigeons above us. As soon as he saw "Wally" he kept smiling and saying "HI!". How cute is that! I couldn't help but think...15 months old and he knows who Wally is...."that's my boy!" :) (In case you wondered why he would happen to know that- we have a few stuffed animals of Wally at home.)
We all had such a great little family day at Fenway park. Alex and I are ALWAYS the proud parents of our little baby boy but taking him to Fenway was just so special to us. I think it is a memory we will never forget! Here are some pictures of our amazing day!!!!!!! :)
| showing Daddy the birdies! |
| At the end of the day he left with a balloon, his face painted, and a "my first Red Sox game" button! :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment