Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Easter

As some of you may know our computer died. But we finally have a new one so I will hopefully be putting up a bunch new posts soon to go over exciting events from the past month and a half! I don't even know where to begin since it has been so long so I guess I will just start with Easter.

This Easter was a lot of fun. The week before Easter I took Reilly to a photo shoot where he got to get his picture taken with a live bunny! Let me just say I wish I could have recorded it because it might have been one of the cutest things I have ever seen!!!! Originally Alex and I were going to get his picture taken with the Easter Bunny at the mall but as soon as I saw the advertisement for photos with live bunnies I was sold! How cool was that???!!!!??! Its always hit or miss with a big stuffed animal that moves but cute little live bunnies...I know it would be a hit with the lil man.

When we got to the photo shoot Reilly was a bit hesitant. He didn't know what was in store for him. Once he saw the bunny I think he was in heaven. He was squealing in excitement pointing and laughing. It was so funny. He kept scrunching up his nose whenever the bunny's nose would move. It was so much fun I am sure we will do it again next year! Here are a few of the photos and Easter Cards we got.




As soon as we came down the stairs on Easter we let Reilly see/open his Easter basket. (Of course as soon as I put the bucket down on the floor and backed away to take pictures he had already turned from showing me and tried to show Alex. So unfortunately I don't have a shot of his initial excitement but pretty close.) Since it was so cold we had to have our little Easter Egg hunt inside. Reilly didn't seem to mind at all though. He was having so much fun looking for all the eggs. Once he realized some had marshmallows in them he kept closing and opening them to look inside to see if another would magically appear. In the afternoon we went over to my cousin Liz's for an Easter celebration. Reilly had so much fun on the bounce castle they had set up in their backyard. After dessert we came back to base and finished up our Easter with our friends. It was such a great day full of smiles and great food! Hope you all had a great Easter as well. :)












No comments:

Post a Comment