Reilly Roo is 18 months old now (aka a year and a half)!!!! Can you believe it???? I sure can't! And let me tell you.. did my little boy grow! He is now 26.81 lbs (82.99%) and 33.75 inches tall (90.18%). I almost didn't believe my ears when the nurse weighed him! The Dr weighed him again because from looking at his charts she thought the nurse did it wrong. Haha but nope! My sweet baby boy just had a growth spurt! Our pediatrician said he looked great and he even lucked out and didn't have to get any shots this time! It is crazy to think his next check-up isn't until he is 2 years old!!!!
I forget what words I have posted that he has said before. I think the new ones this month are "outside", "thank you", and "cheese" when he sees the camera which is super cute.
He finally says "mama" ALOT! It's music to my ears! I have been waiting for it for so long and now he says it nonstop. He also will say "mama", "dada", "ruffy" and repeat it. :) In the mornings we started bringing him in to our room to drink his milk before we try to put him back down and he always has to find Ruffy and give him a kiss before he lays down on the bed. He is so sweet and def LOVES his doggie. :)
His favorite foods are blueberries, bananas, grapes, and cereal bars.
His favorite activities are playing with water (in the bath or pool), coloring, playing t-ball, playing golf, and pretty much doing anything outside.
Here is a pic from Reilly celebrating his year and a half birthday with a cupcake :)


No comments:
Post a Comment