Friday, July 27, 2012

Reilly's First Masterpiece!

Yesterday Reilly completed his first finger painting project! It was a crummy day out so instead of going outside to play I decided to do an indoor craft project. As many know, I LOVE arts and crafts so its soooo exciting that Reilly is getting to the age where he can now partake in them with me. :)
We took canvas and taped the word "LOVE" on to the surface. Then Reilly got to finger paint over it.  I picked colors for him to use that would match our place. The colors also resemble our family (pink for mommy and the blues for Daddy, Reilly, and Rufus). Reilly had a blast! Once the paint dried we peeled up the tape. Reilly was sooo excited about his masterpiece he was asking to finger paint all day today!                     
getting started


my little artist! :)

he had so much fun!

telling Daddy all about his artwork

so proud <3

He was so excited after he helped pull off the tape
I already have a list of other craft ideas to do with my little man. I can't wait to get started with our next project!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment