Thursday, February 10, 2011

Daddy's Boy

So I have come to the conclusion that Reilly gets a little bored seeing me ALL day long... the past few days he has been such a daddy's boy! Here is just one way he has shown it..

Yesterday morning I was sitting in the rocking chair with Reilly and that's when the cutest thing happened. Alex came in to say "goodbye" to us before he left for work and when Reilly saw him he started grinning from ear to ear! Probably one of the cutest things ever! When Alex left the room Reilly starting turning his neck to see where his daddy went. I told Alex what he was doing and to come back in the room. When Alex did, Reilly was all smiles again! Alex gave him a kiss on the forehead and said bye again and left the room. Reilly then started to get fussy until he saw his daddy's face again. So Alex came back in and picked him up to hold him. I wish I would have gotten this on video tape to watch back in a few years to remember the feeling. It wasn't even for me, but it melted my heart so much! And I enjoyed it because it kept my hubby home a few minutes longer! :)

It made me think of how special my life is to have an amazing hubby and daddy to my sweet baby boy. Reilly has brought so much joy into our lives so far and he is only 6 weeks old! I am so excited for whats to come!

I will leave you with a few daddy and son pics :

1 comment:

  1. You're right, Bear. Alex is a wonderful daddy! (and hubby, too!)

    ReplyDelete