Below is a pic of Reilly celebrating his first Valentine's Day!

Here is a little recap of what we did to occupy our day.
The weather was beautiful! I even got to take Reilly and Rufus for a 2 hour walk! It felt so good to get outside and get some exercise. Too bad it was only a warm weather tease. Today it was only 21 degrees outside! I can't wait for it to stay warm so I don't need to go shopping just to get out of the house! (ha lets get real....I'm a shop-a-holic and will still go shopping when its warm out, but maybe not as much....) The weather was a great valentines day gift for Ruffy too! He loved going for such a long walk. This is the first time since we moved into our new home that it was nice enough to take him around to see the neighborhood. Here is a pic from the walk with my two little valentines:
Then, Reilly surprised Daddy when he came home for lunch. He gave him a baby dino valentines day card and a picture frame that said I (heart) Dad. Alex was so excited to bring it to work with him!
Above is a pic with my lil Valentine!We had a very relaxing "date night" at home, to finish the night. Alex cooked Snow Crab Legs that were delish (we were so stuffed we couldn't even have dessert!) We were so lucky that Reilly slept and we could actually have a romantic dinner.
I think it was a great 1st valentines day for Reilly and I hope the rest of you had a great day as well!
Bear, I just love this blog. Makes me tear up. So glad you and Alex have such a wonderful life together with Reilly :)
ReplyDeleteOnly regret is that you don't live around the block!
Thanks momma! believe me it would be so nice to live by you guys again!
ReplyDelete